Anais Professional footwear49,95 € ANAISWHT
The model ANAIS is specially designed for healthcare professionals with a foot disorder like hallux valgus (fusion of the big
toe), quintus varus (deformation of the little toe) and hammer toes or for everybody looking for a soft and flexible shoe.
Thanks to the Lycra finish, this shoe forms to any foot. This closed model gives extra protection and is as comfortable as a slipper, for you to enjoy.
The Move collection has an ultralight design with antistatic properties and a slip resistant outsole. The inner lining in Coolmax ® keeps your feet cool and draws perspiration away from the skin. The anatomical shaped foot bed and outsole, that at any point touches the ground, ensures a healthy support of the foot.
This model has 3 cm heel.
- CE-standard - CE EN 20347 certified.
- Coolmax®-lining - This technical material keeps your feet cool and draws perspiration away from the skin
- Easy maintenance - The shoe can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth (not the parts in Lycra).
- Lycra - The shoe exists mainly of very flexible lycra. This ultra soft material adjusts to any foot.
- Schock absorbing - The midsole in EVA garantees shock absorption.
- Ultra light - The midsole in EVA is very light, flexible and shock absorbing. The average shoe weight is 250 gram.
- Renewable insole - Renewable insole with Coolmax®. You can easily replace the insole regularly with our ultra comfortable insole OXYFOAM or use your own orthopedic insoles.
- Anti-static ESD - The shoe features a plug that improves the dissipation of static electricity and meets the ESD standard.
- Slip resistant SRC - The rubber outsole provides excellent grip, both on wet and dry floors and complies with the SRC standard.