Roy Professional footwear54,95 € ROYNAV43
The model ROY is a sporty, closed slip-on, fully adapted to the needs of healthcare professionals. The elastic band at the instep ensures a firm fit of the shoe. The Motion collection is an ultra light design with antistatic properties and a slip resistant outsole. The breathable inner lining in Coolmax ® keeps your feet cool and draws perspiration away from the skin. The outer material is leather and can easily be cleaned with a damp cloth. The anatomical shaped foot bed and outsole that at any point touches the ground, ensures a healthy support of the foot.
This model has 3 cm heel.
- CE-standard - CE EN 20347 certified
- Slip resistant SRC - The rubber outsole provides excellent grip, both on wet and dry floors and complies with the SRC standard.
- Anti-static ESD - The shoe features a plug that improves the dissipation of static electricity and meets the ESD standard.
- Ultra light - The midsole in EVA is very light, flexible and shock absorbing. The average shoe weight is 8.81 oz or 250 gram.
- Renewable insole - Renewable insole with Coolmax®. You can easily replace the insole regularly with our ultra comfortable insole OXYFOAM or use your own orthopedic insoles.
- Schock absorbing - The midsole in EVA garantees shock absorption.
- The outside of the shoe is leather.
- Coolmax®-lining - This technical material keeps your feet cool and draws perspiration away from the skin.